-A Windows PC [i use WinXP]
-Your Anyka netbook
-Ethernet crossover cable
-"cetsc.exe" app on your netbook [available in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
1. Conect the netbook and PC through the crossover cable.
---wait until both compuers i.e. PC has 169.254.209.135, netbook has 169.254.108.80 (doesnt matter if you have a yellow warning exclamation)
2. Disable Firewall on the windows PC (add an user with a password [mandatory]if you dont use a password to login).
3. start the "cetsc.exe" on the netbook, and enter the IP of the windows PC i.e. 169.254.209.135
4. A windows prompt must pop-up asking for an username and a password.
5. Thats it, you now have a useful netbook with windows xp (at least its not winCE).
*I didnt put pictures 'cause my Anyka bricked yesterday, i'll be messing around with linux to see what i can do.
If you feel you can complete the information on this thread, youre welcome!