open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

USB not workin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 USB not workin on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:02

sina_n

I have an Anyka 7802 named PC703 which for some reason I used burn tool to reinstall the win, for some reason I open the mini and connected the jumper with a permanent join.

After a night of working well, real usb port does not work any more, but two right port works, I don;t know whether I have damaged anything? If so, what is that?

I am so thankful of any help of you in advance

2 Re: USB not workin on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:12

Oto

Master
Master
How do you now that rear port is not working? It is only used for USB flash drives(USB wifi?) and even not all USB flash drives work with it. If you connect USB cable while netbook is turned off(without jumper) does it turn on by itself as it should?

3 Re: USB not workin on Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:33

sina_n

I used 2 usb memory that one of them worked before while it was turned on.
No, Unfortunately after connection the usb cable, it doesn't turn on by itself when the jumper is not short circuited.

4 Re: USB not workin on Fri 15 Oct 2010 - 11:48

Oto

Master
Master
Did you manage to update ROM?

5 Re: USB not workin on Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 3:10

sina_n

otoluk wrote:Did you manage to update ROM?
No, as you said, I changed the com settings and used many speed rates for it, but didn't work, so I decided to take it to a PC which has usb 2, but I find out that usb down't work anymore.

6 Re: USB not workin on Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 17:23

Oto

Master
Master
What cable did you use? Maybe it's polarity was wrong and shorted the power pins. Or maybe there are some "cold solder joints" which came loose. I resoldered some of them because soldering quality for the boards are very bad.

Original solder joints:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7 Re: USB not workin on Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 19:10

sina_n

I used an industrial made male-male usb cable which was given to me with cool pad pack for my dell laptop.
It just connects laptop usb port to fan port, with no change of polarity, pos to pos, neg to neg
I will check for cold solder.

8 Re: USB not workin Today at 9:46

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum