If you used the modified burntool then it is really strange why it inits ok with ak88.txt but not with burntool.
As the last thing you could download and install USBlyzer
1. Run USBlyzer
2. Choose capture->Capture Hot-plugged
3. Click start capture
4. Then run burntool_ak88.exe
5. Connect the netbook and click "start" in burntool
6. After that switch to USBlyzer, click stop.
7. Save the capture session File->Save As
8. Post/attach the result *.ulz file
That way I could see which value doesn't work.