nitro

Anyka doom that works¿?
does not work either

assistance please....

2 Re: Anyka doom that works on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 4:57

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight
nitro, did you ever figure this out? I can get it to work on the WinCE5 emulator, but not my Augen. It would be a lot of fun! Smile The best I've gotten is a ssh textmode.

3 Re: Anyka doom that works on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 8:00

nitro

could share with the rest that version works in Anyka

4 Re: Anyka doom that works on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 15:34

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight
"could share with the rest that version works in Anyka"

I am guessing that is a request? Sure, but I am not the one who set up the original server. I can ask my friend later about it. Basically its just a SSH linux server. I guess this is what he did: You can install Doom Legacy and the SDL renderer. Next you set up libcaca which is a plug-in to SDL allowing terminal output for graphics. That's it. You can find great tutorials on ssh servers online, and as for the doom stuffs, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

5 Re: Anyka doom that works on Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 13:51

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling
I think the first step is to install and setup a GAPI for our device - AFAIK the only option for it is now the slow GAPI emulation...

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit Smile

By the way, I'm trying to get DosBOX to compile using CeGCC, and in case I succeeded, we could hope that DOOM - and other DOS oldies-goldies would run.

http://ppeterka.net16.net

6 Re: Anyka doom that works Today at 13:51

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum